Team Event Geocaching
You want to offer something special yourself or your friends? Looking for something exciting for your birthday or your business trip? You are interested in entertainment and adventure program in the green region of Hanover? Then you are exactly right with NaTourWissen! Equipped with GPS devices experience a thematically conceived treasure hunt, where you can choose from different tours. Participating groups run to several stations that reveal the way forward in different ways and bring them little by little closer to the real treasure. In small teams, the players get to know the GPS device and try them stated object to solve together. To make a trip to the countryside is not only fun but also really sense.
The team event Geocaching brings on four different tours a lot of variety in the digital treasure hunt. In the Adventure Tour participants go on an adventure and experience a continuing story. You will receive at each station a part of the story, which takes them to the treasure at the end. On the Whizz-Quiz Tour general knowledge is in demand. The players answer the questions put to them from different fields of knowledge and then keep it as a reward the treasure in his hands. There are several propositions for each task, but only the right solution leads to the goal. During the Team Building Tour, each team member must bring creative and communicative, so that the tasks solved at the stations together and the instructions are found. Members of the team will receive aid, which must be combined with each other and are necessary for dissolving or mountains of stations. The treasure hunt "The Red Thread" takes participants along the Roter Faden (Red Thread) passing through central Hanover to known and lesser-known sightseeing attractions. On their way through the city to find it with the GPS device different tasks in which solution a red string plays an important role. Creative and playful you can find out where the treasure is hidden.
Experience the GPS treasure hunt as a modern version of the good old treasure hunt. Take part in the competition of teams or work cooperatively in our team building tour, to find the hidden treasure at the end. All teams are equipped with GPS devices and sent to the gameplay. An employee is present throughout the event and responsible for all questions and problems. Choose from various tours in different places and enjoy the natural areas of the region Hannover.
- Event Locations
- Gastronomy Suggestions
- Eilenriede at the Lister Tower, at Bischofshol, and at the Sonnenspielplatz
- City of Hannover, Trammplatz
- Deister Hills ridge at Nordmannsturm (Nordmann’s Tower)
- Southern Leine floodplain around the Wiesendachhaus (grass roof top house)
- Monastery Forest Marienwerder and Von-Hinueber-Garden
- Wisentgehege Springe
- At Hanover Castle Marienburg
- Beer Garden at Lister Tower and Tavern Odysseus, Walderseestrasse 100, 30177 Hannover
- Waldcafé Milchhaeuschen in the Eilenriede, Wilhelm-Busch-Weg 10, 30161 Hannover
- Finca & Bar Celona, Garbsener Landstrasse 25, 30419 Hannover
- GOSCH Sylt at the market hall, Karmaschstrasse 49, 30159 Hannover
- Restaurant of Hotel Bischofshol, Bemeroder Strasse 2, 30559 Hannover
- Restaurant and beer garden Wiesendachhaus, Zum Fugenwinkel 1, 30880 Laatzen
- Waldgaststätte Nordmannsturm, Oberer Kammweg 1, 31848 Bad Muender am Deister
€ 25.00 per person (incl. VAT) at standard locations
€ 35.00 per person (incl. VAT) at special locations
€ 175.00 (incl. VAT) total for child’s birthday parties (on some locations)